Training or Inspiration
Dr. Tyra Hodge has authored 5 books. She has been serving in education for over 18 years. She brings a wealth of knowledge of managing behavior in the classrooms. Tyra shares and amazing story of how God used education to transform her life and set her on a different path.
Tyra has also been instrumental in teaching interventions to teachers to help children succeed in the general education classroom environment. She also guides parents in taking charge of their households, breaking generational habits, and placing structure back into the home. Tyra has the gift of teaching and uses it to train school and church staff.
Dr. Hodge specializes in these topics:
· Finding your destiny and purpose
· Hanging on to Hope at, home, work, and school
· Working with Students with Emotional Disturbance
· Telling the story of how a Crisis Pregnancy Counselor rescued her and her baby
· Parenting Classes with Certificate
· Parenting Seminars
· Verbal De-escalation
· Managing Behavior in the Classroom
· Breaking 6 figures
Hope no matter where your at is her motto.